A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Birthday Meal at Cebollas

For my birthday tonight we ate at Cebollas with Natalie's family. I have the privilege of sharing my birthday with my one and only (and definitely my favorite) sister in law, Natalie's sister Nicole. Since we have the same birthday we usually get to celebrate it at the same time with Natalie's entire family. So we did tonight. Below are some of the pictures from our dinner.


This is the picture of the "kids" table. The photo includes me, Natalie, Nicole (Natalie's sister), Joel (Natalie's brother), Jordan (Natalie's brother), and Sara (Jordan's soon to be wife). We enjoyed humorous conversation over queso, salsa, and chimichangas.



This is the "adults" table. It includes Powell, John, Jeff, Holly, Mary, and Penny.


This is a picture of me with my beautiful wife. She makes everyday a great one!


This is a picture of me with my birthday partner Nicole. I can't believe that I turned fifteen today and she turned twenty-four! Or is it the other way around? Coco...there's nobody I'd rather share my birthday with! (No offense to Hamlin or Angie H.)


This is a picture of Natalie being Natalie. Here she is posing like the man in the picture behind her.

What a great way to celebrate 24 years. Thanks guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home