A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Life is so precious...

Tyler and I, while watching the news late last night, found out about the tragic fatal accident that involved some Taylor Upland students and staff. The students from Upland had been on Taylor's FW campus (where I attend class) to set up for a Scholarship luncheon (that I was to attend today). The students and staff, while on their way back to the Taylor Upland campus, were hit by an oncoming Semi that had crossed the median. Four students from Taylor Upland and one Taylor employee were killed in the accident. One Taylor student and three Taylor employees survived the accident but were injured.

Everyone at Taylor will know someone who had a relationship with one of these students, this accident has hit close to home. As I visited Taylor's website to find out more details on the accident, I was amazed at the individuals and Universities from all around the nation who had posted support and prayers on the University's alumnus forum.

Life is so precious... each day so valuable...
I'm going to really LOVE everyone I see today and tomorrow...
Who knows which day may be my last.
http://www.taylor.edu/community/news/accident_04-26-06.htm

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/Story.aspx?type=ln&NStoryID=2779

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home