A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Thursday, April 20, 2006

FORE!!!

It was great getting the chance to spend some time at the golf course today (one of the perks of taking a day off during the week). I played nine holes at Colonial Oaks and shot a 40. Not bad for my second time out this year. It wasn't the same playing by myself though. I look forward to this summer when Natalie is finished with the school year so that she can play golf with me.

After golf today I came home and mowed our yard (I hate mowing). It needed it bad. Did I mention I hate mowing! If I could I would install some kind of grass that never grew and never needed mowed. Or better yet, maybe I can just make my yard into one big concrete slab and then paint it green, or glue a bunch of that Easter grass (the kind you fill Easter baskets with) onto the concrete so it looks like grass still. That would be even better and I'm sure Natalie would be into it.

After mowing we fired up the grill for the first time this year. It was great. We grilled chicken and then covered it with a mixed sauce made from basil pesto and ranch dressing. Mmmmmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home