A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ian Baker Rocks!

Tonight we enjoyed some musical entertainment at The Wreck in Kendallville as our good friend Ian Baker and his buddy Cale entertained the packed house with songs like The Emo Song and their tribute to Don Manger.
Ian playing his bass guitar.

Ian showing his emotional side during the Emo song.

The two proud dads. Notice how much Greg is really finding his groove. We thought he was going to start dancing at any moment. Good thing he restrained himself!


I know it's hard to believe, but I actually was able to track the famous Ian down after the show for an autograph. It was tough making my way through all the girls that were surrounding him, but I did make it. He graciously agreed. I have it safely at home if any one needs proof.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home