A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

And the award for worst customer service goes to...

HOBBY LOBBY! Is it me or are the women who work at Hobby Lobby always the most impatient and annoyed? I hate to even ask for help because they always seem like they would rather be scrapbooking or knitting than helping a clueless guy like me find what he is looking for. It defeats the purpose of playing Christian music in the store when the employees act like the complete opposite. Not a bad lesson to learn.

Posted by ShoZu

2 Comments:

Blogger derp said...

Speaking from experience, being a Christian means making sure everyone knows the values you believe in, but don't practice. *Tongue firmly in cheek*

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Loving Our Homeschool said...

I've found that they're kind of grumpy there too. And I can't STAND that their cash registers and receipts!! Nothing is labelled and they have to remember all of the sale prices b/c nothing is scanned in. Drives me batty. And it makes returning something a complete pain. Hmmm....maybe that's why they do that.

7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home