A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Friday, May 16, 2008

Celebrating a Blessing...

Today I celebrate a life of an individual who has been the most amazing addition to my life. He is a man who continues to grow in his faith and look for opportunities to mature in his relationship with Christ...in and amongst difficult times he continues to have joy and encourage me...he stands with me when I am dealing with my various needs...he always sees that I'm taken care of and that I feel secure...he assures me of my value and beauty...he desires to be the best husband (and he is)...he seeks to be a great father and he looks for every opportunity to prepare himself to be the best father possible...he puts others first (even on his birthday)...he attempts in every situation to see the best in people...he works to initiate passion and purpose in other's lives...he lives to be a voice of hope-live a life of faith-and be known by love...he cares for all and ultimately he lives to serve, serve God and serve others. So today because of this amazing blessing to my life and behalf of others who have been touched by his life...Happy Birthday Tyler. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Happy birthday, Tyler - late! You are an awesome pastor and friend!

1:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home