A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Thank You Kansas


Thanks to the sweet game Kansas played Saturday night and the incredible comeback they had tonight, I was able to come from behind to win our church's March Madness tournament bracket contest. I was in sixth place going into tonight's game. I was the only one who picked Kansas though. It was close, but they pulled it off. Thanks guys for giving me the opportunity to tell everyone that I knew exactly what I was doing when I filled out my bracket! (I know...I know...it was all a guess - but just for a moment I can pretend)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Lee said...

you are a bum. everyone knows you cheated since you are the commish. Also Austin picked Kansas, but i think picked purdue for the final four.

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home