A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Time To Set Things Straight (Tyler's Response)

Well after reading all of the comments made on our blog this week concerning my status without Natalie, the time has come for me to set the record straight:

So maybe I have been a little less than up to par this week with my wife being several states away. But who says I'm sad and mopey?? I guess if that's what bawling myself to sleep every night, wailing and mourning all day, and walking around looking like a cross between eeyore the donkey and debbie downer implies, well then yes I guess maybe I am sad and mopey.

Who wouldn't be though when your best friend is gone for a week? And by the way, so what if I locked myself in the food pantry at church. Maybe I like it in there. Besides, it wasn't like I was in there ALL day. 20 out of 24 hours is NOT all day. Besides, I was just enjoying several hundred packages of Ramen noodles.

I am making it though. But it is tough. Thankfully my brother-in-law has invited to stay in his tent with him. Thanks Joel.

Seriously though, I miss you Nan, and I can't wait to see you on Saturday. I can't imagine life without you...a week is long enough. Love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Wha wha wha. Big cry baby. Buck up. Eat a couple of tv dinners. Forget that your wife is living it up with celebrities at high end restaurants and relaxing on the beach. What more could you ask for in the big LA? Sit N Bull, Park Restaurant, S & S Convenience Store Cafe... Camping in Avilla. Video games. Ahhhh.now that's REAL living. Hope you can make it through another day without your side kick!

1:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

12:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home