A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's been fore-ever!

It has been forever since my dad, my sister, Natalie, and I all had the chance to spend some time together. Today we had the chance to get out on the golf course though. We were able to finish nine holes before the rain really began. It was great!! Natalie and I beat Taryn and dad, but that didn't matter. Today was about the fun we enjoyed together. We played at Willow Ridge Golf Course. I played the best golf I have ever played, shooting even par (36) for the first time in my life. I had one birdie, one bogie, and the rest pars.




Natalie also played well, probably the best I have ever seen her play. She even hit the shot of the day. It was her shot from the tee on the final hole. The hole was a 170 yard par three. She hit it within two feet (see the picture below - you can see the tee box in the background). They don't call her Natalie "Woods" for nothing!




After golfing we went to Logans. The lunch was great. Dad had never been there before. I think he is definitely ready to go back now though.




Finally, we ended our day together with an ice cream stop at Zestos. Dad had his usual chocolate malt, Taryn and I had hot fudge sundaes, and Natalie had a hot fudge and marshmellow sundae. What a great day with family. We look forward to doing it again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home