A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Day Post

I am writing this mother's day post in honor of my wife and best friend - who also happens to be the most amazing mom in the world. The last nine months with Elias has revealed to me over and over again what an awesome mom Natalie is. She continuously and willingly sacrifices her time, comforts, conveniences, and so much more in order to do what is best for Elias. Her tremendous love for him is so obvious in everything that she does. She is an incredible wife and mother who inspires me to be a better husband and father. God has blessed me beyond by giving me the chance to live my life with her and to journey together with her in marriage and parenthood. God has also blessed Elias with the most beautiful, caring, compassionate, hilarious, and committed mother. Happy Mother's Day Natalie! You're the best! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home