A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Thursday, February 19, 2009

relaxing day today...

Today I woke up at 10 am (Israeli time). I had a great night’s sleep. I was so tired because of the jet lag that I slept for just about 10 hours straight! Yay! When I woke up, Keren made me some coffee, toast, and vegetables. We hung out for a while at the house. I did some computer and reading work.

When I showered later, Leor made an Italian specialty of his…it was spaghetti with a special homemade sauce - tasted great! We also had salad to enjoy thanks to Keren - also great! When we were done with lunch, Leor, Kelly, and I went to the Mount of Olives. We recorded a “Good Morning LWC” video, as well as videos for sermons on the rejected cornerstone, the woman caught in adultery, the palm Sunday road, and the garden tomb. Afterward, we stopped by the Nissan Brothers store, but they were closed, so we stopped by a similar store and looked around for a few minutes.

From there we went to a local computer store so Leor could buy a new sound card for his computer. Then we stopped by the Sar-El tours office. I met the owner as well as the Educational Opportunities tour coordinator at Sar-El. Finally we stopped by a local market to pick up some baked goods and veggies and other goodies before heading home.

At home we ate some breads, hummus, pastries, and salad for dinner (everything here is so fresh and delicious). Then we spent the rest of the evening playing around with technology. I edited the “Good Morning LWC” video while Leor tried to change his wireless router and fix his outdated Mac. Now I am getting ready for bed…hoping to chat with Natalie soon, and still needing to post a few responses for this week’s assignments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I love reading your updates. It reminds me so much of our times in Guatemala. I love getting a glimpse into the life of believers around the world. It gives me a much broader vision of who God is and how far reaching His grace is. It's exciting AND comforting knowing that our God is so HUGE and that His people are scattered everywhere.

I am thankful my pastor has a big vision. Never lose it.

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home