A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl Fun!

We enjoyed the Super Bowl Sunday night at Natalie's parents with friends and family. You'll notice my Bear's jersey that I have worn every year for the Super Bowl since I was a freshman in high school (1996). I have vowed to wear it each year until the Bears win it. Last year could have been the year I got a new jersey, except that the Colts had to go and spoil it for me.

The food was great again this year, and the game was as well. Actually the game was somewhat boring until the final quarter. I wish the Patriot's would have won...I was the only one though in a house of Colt's fans - they all despised the Patriots and vehemently rooted against them (isn't it funny what ENVY will do to people :-). 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home