A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Nativity Story



We went to see the Nativity Story on Saturday. I thought it was done well. It definitely portrayed a strong picture of some of the difficulties Mary and Joseph must have faced. I thought it was pretty accurate as well, although there were some things that I may disagree with. I understand, though, that it is a movie and they had to rearrange a few things to make sure they could fit them into the 1 hour and 40 minute time frame.

I would really recommend it for people to go and see. It certainly helped me to focus on the story of Jesus' birth at the beginning of this Christmas season. If any of you do get a chance to see it and would like to let me know what you thought, leave a comment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil, Katie, Scott & I went to see the Nativity tonight. We had a private viewing (we were the only ones there at 5:20 pm). All four of us enjoyed it. The music was beautiful as well as the sets. Even though the wise men probably did not come to the manger, we appreciated their story line. A little visit to the Taste of India restaurant topped off a wonderful evening! KT

10:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home