A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Usher of the Game

Unbelievable! This week at the ND-NC game I was chosen as an Usher of the Game since I tossed three students at the ND-UCLA game for possessing alcohol. I was 1 of only 6 ushers out of over 850 stadium ushers to be recognized as an Usher of the Game this week. As a result of being chosen as an Usher of the Game, I was able to watch the entire game from the press box. Awesome!

Plus, as part of "working" the press box, I was able to enjoy all I could eat hot dogs, pizza, chili, Nelson's chicken, cookies, pop, and hot cocoa. I had a great view of the game, plenty of food, a place to get warm when it got too cold outside, and even got to meet Gerry Faust (former ND football coach). Sorry to the students who were thrown out of the UCLA game for alcohol. Thank you though for getting me Usher of the Game. See pictures below.


View from Media floor of the Press Box (Not a bad view huh?)


View of the band and team running out of tunnel from the Photo Deck


Picture with three other ushers and Coach Gerry Faust

Halftime show featuring ND band and the band Chicago

View of game from Photo Deck


Team and Band gathering in front of my normal section after the game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home