A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Monday, November 20, 2006

Last ND Home Game

It's hard to believe...but the football season for the ND Fighting Irish is almost over. They played their last home game this past Saturday, and I now have one year under my belt as a stadium usher.

6 games (there were actually 7 but I missed one due to my friend Matt's wedding), 8 alcohol busts, 6 pregame cookies, 1 steak sub, 6 McDonalds breakfast stops, 1 BK Quad Stacker, 1 trip to the pressbox, and many great stories and memories later, the season is done (for me at least).

It was a great experience (thanks to my uncle Dave for getting me in)...I already look forward to next season. It's so great to be a part of the ND experience. I'm still holding out for an ND national championship appearance, although I know it is an extreme long shot...but they don't call it the luck of the irish for nothing.

Even if we don't play for the NC though, I hope that we can at least beat USC (University of Spoiled Children). Go Irish (Go Irish)...Beat Trojans (Beat Trojans).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home