A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Getting Used to Life with Elias...

We updated Elias' blog and included some new pictures from his first week of life with us. I am sorry that we have not had a lot of updates for this blog. I will try to keep you posted as much as possible. For now...let it be sufficient for me to summarize by saying that we are basically working around Elias' schedule of sleeping, crying, smiling, eating, burping, pooping, peeing, and starting all over again. Natalie is recovering well. I just got back in the swing of things on Tuesday with work and school. It is as clear to me now as it ever has been - things will never be the same again...and we could not be happier. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we learn and adjust as we go. Look for Elias updates on his blog. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home