A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Friday, February 09, 2007

Where Have We Been!!

So sorry to those of you who are still checking out our blog even though we haven't updated it forever. Thanks for your patience and for sticking with us. It has been a full few weeks...I will try to summarize.

Since returning from Israel a little over a month ago we have...

SHOWN OUR HOUSE so many times. For those of you who are interested, we haven't sold it yet, but based on the interest people have shown, we are confident we will (at least we hope so). We had one offer that didn't work out, and many others who have considered offers. We'll keep you posted.

ENJOYED THE BEGINNING of a new season of 24. What a great show. Can't wait to see where things head. The only scary thing is that much of what is happening in the show could easily happen in real life before long.

CHEERED ON MY BRO-IN-LAW at conference, sectional, and regional. He is wrestling his way towards a second straight trip to the Indiana High School State Wrestling Tournament. He will be wrestling at semi-state this Saturday. GO JOEL!!

SOAKED UP TIME with my grandmother during the last two weeks of her life. What a special person she was...she loved so many and influenced all of us. She truly set a example of what it means to die as a child of God. I will miss her dearly, more than most folks know. However, I rejoice that she is where she is. Praise God!

HOSTED OUR FRIEND and tour guide from Israel. Leor came and stayed with us Saturday February 3rd through Tuesday February 6th. What a blast...and what a blessing to be able to spend time with him so soon after our trip. It seemed to be a real encouragement for him...it certainly was for us.

CELEBRATED NATALIE'S BIRTHDAY on February 5th. Even in the midst of my grandma's death and Leor's visit we were able to celebrate Natalie's 23rd. I praise God each day for her but especially on her birthday. I could not ask for a better wife and friend to spend my life with.

MOURNED THE LOSS by Da Bears at the Super Bowl this year. Congrats to the Colts. I'm real glad for Dungy...still can't stand Manning. It's just a game though...and there's always next year. Looks like I'll be wearing my ten year old Salaam jersey at least one more time.

As you can tell, we've had a lot going on. I will add pictures when I get a chance. Thanks again for your patience. We hope God is blessing each of you greatly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home