A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Shopping at the Mall



We decided to hit the mall today so that Natalie could do a little clothes shopping (she had some money left over from her birthday). She met up with her mom and sister and tried on clothes for an hour while I enjoyed a Caramel Apple Cider at Starbucks. While I sat outside of Starbucks doing some long overdo people watching, one of my dad's friends saw me and sat down. Jim and I enjoyed a good conversation. When we were finished, Natalie found me and we decided to use our Mrs. Fields Cookies gift certificates that one of my students gave to me for Christmas. Fatty fat fatso M&M cookies! Mmmmm! While we were eating our cookies our good friends Kai and Tracey walked by (See pictures. NOTE: Natalie is trying to feed Tracey a chocolate chip cookie! She's allergic to chocolate... ahh!) As we talked with them, we decided it would be a good idea for the four of us to get together tonight to watch the movie Rent. They'll be here soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Pastor Tyler & Natalie, I enjoyed reading your blog today. Keep up the great work. You two are so awesome. We are blessed to have you at LWC. Hasta Manaya! KT

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home