A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Difference Integrity Makes...


So IU has played two games so far this season. Although they have won both games, anyone who is following the team at all knows that the wins may be hard to come by this year. The whole situation is a great example of the difference integrity makes. IU's previous coach violated trust and chose not to do things the right way. It cost him, the basketball program, and the school so much. Again, it's a great reminder for me of the importance of being a person of integrity - someone who can be trusted and does things the right way. I'm hopeful for Coach Crean, and regardless of how many wins IU has this year, give me a guy with integrity every time. Remember to be that person of integrity as well - because even the smallest choices count.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I agree. Even though I am a Boiler fan, it is so encouraging to know that IU is starting fresh and hopefully right with this coach. I may become a two-team fan. I was an IU fan when Steve Alford and Calbert Chaney were playing. You may hear a cheer from me for IU when they are not playing Purdue.

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home