A Happily Married Couple Experiencing the Joys of Everyday Life

Friday, March 30, 2007

NEW March Madness Update

Alright, some of you are probably getting really bored with these updates, but to be complete I need to give you another before the next round. This last weekend was huge for my bracket picks. I picked all 8 of the Elite 8 correctly as well as all 4 of the Final 4. All of this guessing success moved me up in our league to 8th out of 31 people. I am hoping to move up again this weekend to finish in the top 5. Right now the top five in our league are:

1. Don Grubaugh
2. Jeff Spaw
3. Adam Stone
4. John Deveau
5. Danin

(NOTE: If you are waiting for Florida pictures and updates...those are coming. We are having a great time!! See you when we get back!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home